Most trekkers plan at least one trip in their lifetime to the Everest Base Camp. There is no trekking more adventurous and more beautiful than the Everest Base Camp Trek. You will get the majority of the world’s tallest mountains (Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu, Cho Oyu, etc.) Equally beautiful and amazing are the local cultures of the Sherpa people, which you will experience in plenty throughout your journey.
We have set a 14-day trip itinerary of Everest Base Camp for those trekkers who have limited vacation. It is quite cheaper than Base Camp Trek via Gokyo Valley. Make sure you bring a camera with you to capture incredibly beautiful mountains that you will encounter throughout the way.
Before planning a trip on Everest Base Camp, you have to prepare yourself physically and mentally as it is a challenging trekking route. However, we assure you that our professional guides will make your journey awesome. Often our journey to Everest Base Camp begins with approx. 35 – 45 minutes mountain flight from Kathmandu airport to Lukla airport. After reaching Lukla, our trekking start.
- The Great Mt Everest (In Nepalese – Sagarmatha, In Chinese – Chomolongma, and In Tibetan – Miti Guti Chapulongma )
- View of 6 tallest mountains of the world
- Spiritual Buddhist monasteries
- Sherpa culture
- Sagarmatha National Park
Arrive at Kathmandu airport, where you will be greeted by our staff. You will then be transferred to the hotel .
Sightseeing around Kathmandu (Pashupatinath ,Boudhanath, Swyambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square )
Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m)
Trek from Lukla to Phakding (2640m)
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Rest day at Namche Bazaar (3440m) for acclimatization.
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3867m)
Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4260m)
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4930m)
5 and 1/2 hours.
Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5486m) via Gorakshep (5180m)
Trek from Gorakshep to Kala Patthar (5545m), and then trek to Pheriche (4243m)
Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Trek Namche Bazaar via Phakding (2640m), Monjo to Lukla (2886m)
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
- A guide
- Entry permits for Sagarmatha National Park
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) card
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) only for our staff during the trek
- Accommodation in tea houses (lodges) only for our staff during the trek
- All land transportation from the hotel to the airport and from the airport to the hotel by private vehicle
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bag, down jacket, etc. for you and our staff during the trek
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staff.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight tickets for you and our Nepali staff.
- Airport tax at Kathmandu domestic airport and Lukla airport
- Airport pick-up & drop-off services
- One-day sightseeing by car.
- Emergency Mountain Medical Rescue (Provided by your insurance company. Please buy it in your country You cannot buy it in Nepal.)
- Personal nature expenses such as drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Lunch & dinner cost in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for you during the trek
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
Personal Trekking Equipment List
- Lightweight walking boots, spare laces
- Sleeping bag (You can rent from here)
- Down Jacket (You can rent from here)
- A rainproof jacket with hood or a Punchoo
- 2 pairs of loose-fitting long shorts/skirts
- 2 cotton T-shirts
- Sun hat
- One pair of sandals
- 2 pairs of thin and 2 pairs of thick woollen socks
- Personal medical supplies (first aid kits)
- Toiletries with towels
- Suntan cream
- Water bottle
- Iodine for the purification of drinking water
- Things of personal interest
- Lip guard
Note: You can either bring your own sleeping bag and down jacket or rent them here. The temperate drops to around - 10-degree Celsius.